Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Lizzie's 4th Birthday!

Lizzie had So much fun for her birthday, she keeps talking of throwing another swim, treasure hunt, birthday cake party just for fun.
We made a treasure chest out of a Del Taco box, which held all the fun toys the kids would find inside of it.

We went swimming at Uncle JD and Aunt Cami's and then had a BBQ and a Treasure Hunt.
 Eve in a birthday hat
 Tinker Belle barbie doll
 New Shoes and Dress
 Tinker belle toys- she now has Tinker belle's kitchen and Rosetta's bedroom.
 Yay! Hair clips- we were in need of those. Lizzie loves her hair accessories and you know that when you play with her dolls and they all have pretty hair.
 Polly Pockets!
Lizzie got to spend a whole week with her cousins. They came to stay and had lots of sleep-overs and lots of fun in the process.

Lizzie wanted a Little Mermaid and Dolphins cake this year for her birthday and I had been looking online to get ideas, but when it came time to make it I just really didn't want one more Huge project on my to do list so when I spotted a summer clearance cake at Wal-Mart. I came up with a different idea and saved myself a chunk of change. I didn't get pictures so you really can't see what I did, but I printed off some little mermaid and dolphins and attached them to some toothpicks and placed them in the water portion of the summer beach cake. Lizzie loved it!!! and that's what matters to me. Here's a video of her blowing out the candles on her cake.

My sister was videotaping it for me. She is notorious for turning the camera sideways-sorry.

I know I say this all the time but I honestly can't believe how fast my baby is growing. Four already! She is so funny, sweet, helpful, and beautiful and I love her so much! Happy Birthday Little Lizzie!!

No comments: