Friday, July 6, 2012

4th of July Celebrations

I LOVE FIREWORKS!!! Always have. 
Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of them but I did get plenty of the day...
 We went Swimming...even with it being cloudy outside, in St. George, It's always swimming weather.
Then it was BBQ-ing time!


 A Mini fireworks show that followed...

 Which Lincoln did Not like...at first
(His concerned Look)
It scared some whimpers out of him a few times, but he warmed up to them real fast and was clapping his hands along with the rest of the kids before we knew it. Funny thing was he didn't mind the huge Fireworks later that night, at all.... In fact, He fell asleep to them.
We played some games to kill some time before the firework show started...

 And I did some kissing on my baby boy
 He has the cutest kissing face
Happy Independence Day Everyone!!

No comments: