Thursday, March 15, 2012

Lover's Gate

I was Exhausted yesterday!!!! I didn't want to run at all but I did it anyway and it turned out to be the highlight of my day even if it was just for a quick twenty minutes around the middle of St. George. We came across the cutest "Lover's Gate". It is a gate with all sorts of locks hanging on it with engravings on them. The Lock's were a representation of people undying love for each other. The Locks are locked on the gate and the keys are thrown away to symbolize an eternal promise to one another. This is something that is done in Asia and other places but I've never seen anything like it before. It was neat to see all the locks people had put there.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That sounds so cool! ...and running is always awesome and worth it once you get started! :-)