Sunday, November 1, 2009

Oh, By The Way...

Yep! It was mine and Rick's Anniversary on the 29th of October. My mom was the one to remind me. Seriously! Rick and I both forgot our Anniversary and it wasn't until I was talking to my mom on the phone and she wished me a HAPPY Anniversary and I immediately thought, "Oh CRAP"!. I had to run and check the calendar as soon as I was off the phone and then I gave Rick a kiss and said Happy Anniversary. He laughed a little and said, "Oh CRAP!". Thats when I told him that my mom had actually reminded me and we both laughed hysterically together for a few minutes, although I'm still laughing about it. I never thought I would reach that point of forgetting my own Anniversary at such a young age. Oh well! What can you do?
P.S. Thanks Mom!!

Happy Anniversary Babe!
I also just want Rick to know that I love him so much and he has made me happier than I ever imagined. I am so blessed to have a worthy Preisthood holder and a wonderful man to walk hand in hand with through life. I couldn't have asked for a better other half. Rick, you are my dreams come true. I love You!
Okay, enough of the yucky love stuff! ;)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

How long has it been? A blink of an eye, right? You guys are too cute. I love you both lots!

Hope you had a great Halloween. I will be constantly checking you blog until you post pictures!!!

Shayanne Snodgress said...

Soon, hopefully!

Rae said...

Happy Anni. :)

Lorin and Angie said...

Hello Beautiful!! I am so happy to have found your blog... I love to see and hear what is going on in your lives. My love for you is overflowing... Lets catch up again SOON!!