Saturday, November 21, 2009

Mom's Birthday



We have three birthdays in November in my family. My mom's birthday is on the 8th and ducky's (my oldest brother) is on the 9th and Tyson (my other brother) is on the 19th. We usually end up having some kind of combined b-day party but this year, Ducky is up north, going to school. We actually did end up doing some kind of combined party for ducky and tyson at cami's farewell which was this last Sunday. But the only birthday party I got pictures from was my mom's. Sorry, Ducky and Ty!
Unfortunately, my mom was still feeling sick from having the flu the day before, but it was still a fun get together and for being sick, she still looks beautiful. I think she's the only person I know who can make a robe look that wonderful and cozy.

 
 
I have the most handsome Dad

The rest of us are having a lot more fun than is protrayed here. I promise!


Happy Birthday Mom!
Happy Birthday Ducky!
Happy Birthday Ty!
I love you all!

No comments: