Monday, March 3, 2014

Wish me Luck

My camera died a couple months ago and my camera on my phone isn't great so I don't care to take pictures from it which is my lack of posting I suppose, but I'm working on getting a new camera and until then I guess you just get Me and my boring self.
I've been asked to speak in church this upcoming Sunday, March 9th. I can't say I'm excited. We've managed to dodge this bullet for a lot of years. The last time we spoke was 6 or 7 years ago in our old ward, I think. So I guess it's due time but like I said, I still can't say I'm excited about it. I'm trying to get in the right frame of mind so that I can see it as a good thing and not as grudgingly as I see it now--wish me luck. If anyone would like to come see me make a complete fool of myself, you are welcome. We meet at the only church building in Diamond Valley-can't miss it. I promise you'll get a nice something out of it because Rick just happens to be an exceptional speaker.
That's really all I have to say for now. Time is of the essence and Today is not the day but I will try to post pictures soon.

No comments: