Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Jones Reunion 2014

Panguitch Lake Campgrounds were beautiful, wonderful, and every other nice thing I could say. It was just great to be camping again. I grew up camping. I can sleep on nothing and be perfectly content under the stars and in the outdoors. It takes me back to simpler days and I can't help but appreciate the beauty of God's hands that surround me. It was bliss. Even a little, or a lot of rain in this instance, can make for some pretty spectacular camping fun. I loved it all! And being surrounded by all of my wonderful family was the cherry on top. The only thing missing from this camping trip were my running shoes.
The park/splash pad day was also a load of Fun. Kids are happiest when there's water involved and the "selfies" at night were just for giggles. My aunt Pam did a great job planning this years reunion. We're so grateful for the part she plays in all our lives. Family is the best- Love them all to pieces!!




























































No comments: