Saturday, March 23, 2013

Slacker

I am such a slacker. I know I said I'd be better about blogging but it seems any "Me" time IS LOST....where to? I don't know...anyway, here are some more pictures quickly uploaded and you can figure out the rest...
Rick working on the bunk beds...


 Check out this STUD!

I spent some good time with my sister a couple weeks ago. It was so much fun!!




 Did some car washing, soaked up some rays, which u can see were totally needed...hehehe!! 
(I'm 21 weeks here)
 Lizzie got an ouch!!
 ...and rode the horse
 Allie wearing her food and still looking gorgeous

 My sweet Baby Boy...growing up too fast
 The family wearing our Sunday Greens-Happy St. Patty's day!!
 p.s. sorry for the short lame comments, it may be the best you get out of me for a while.

No comments: