Monday, October 15, 2012

Family Pictures

This last week has been kind of a stressful one. I've been wanting to get some family pictures done for like the last six months and I finally squeezed them in this last week. First mistake!-You can't "squeeze in" family pictures! It just doesn't work, these things take time, time preparing, time scheduling, time dressing, doing hair, finding a place, time, time time!! The one thing I didn't have all week...so needless to say, our family pictures were kind of a failed, success. I say success, because even if the camera didn't want to work and Lincoln didn't want to cooperate and Lizzie can't smile normally to save her life, it was still time spent with my family and some photos to capture the moments, good or bad.






 There were times we resorted to holding the kids head straight...


 There were times we resorted to tickling them just to get a smile...
 and many moments, where we just gave up and let them be...




After a fairly stressful week, I'm looking forward to relaxing this week and preparing for the Fall Finale-Can't wait for some volleyball fun!!!
Also, I was able to be there for my sister-in-laws birth this last Saturday. I did the birth photography for her and it was such a wonderful experience. I was so happy I could be there for her and witness such a miracle. Jennie had her baby at home and she did awesome! Corbin Clay Jones was born at 7:59 pm and weighed in at 8lbs 7oz. He is darling!- with Jennie's looks and Dustin's physique. I am so excited to love on his sweet little face!! I'll post a picture of him soon...

No comments: