Sunday, June 17, 2012

Summer Games

This week, I sort of put running on hold because I didn't want to wear myself out too much before all the summer games, indoor volleyball took place. It was a blast. It was more complicated with one of our players hurting her knee just a couple of days before the tournament. But we made it work and took a bronze medal in the Silver bracket. Whatever that means- but hey, we still went home with a medal!
Here's a picture our first day before games started.
 But the pictures I got the next day with our medals in hand didn't turn out so great- sorry!

There were 22 teams signed up to play this year. It was a lot of playing and So much FUN!!

1 comment:

quin & dani said...

Yay I found your blog!! So cute. And I am so happy we won a stinkin medal! Thanks for inviting me to play :)